Bree Turner Biography
Bree Turner is an American actress best known for her roles in film and television. With her talent, versatility, and captivating presence, she has made a significant impact on the entertainment industry.
This article aims to delve into the life, career, and achievements of Bree Turner.
Born on March 10, 1977, in Palo Alto, California, Bree Nicole Turner discovered her passion for performing at a young age.
She attended Monte Vista High School in Danville, California, where she participated in various theater productions, honing her acting skills and nurturing her love for the craft.
After high school, Turner pursued her dream by studying theater at King College London. During her time there, she further developed her acting abilities and gained valuable experience. With a solid foundation, she returned to the United States ready to embark on her professional acting career.
Turner’s breakthrough came in 1996 when she landed a role in the critically acclaimed film “The Wedding Singer.” Although her role was relatively small, it served as a stepping stone for her future success.
She continued to make appearances in films such as “Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo” (1999) and “Joe Dirt” (2001), gradually building her reputation in the industry.
In addition to her work in film, Turner has had a notable presence on television.
She has made guest appearances on popular shows like “Friends,” “Spin City,” and “Cold Case.”
However, her most prominent role on the small screen came in the form of Rosalee Calvert in the fantasy police procedural series “Grimm.”
“Grimm,” which aired from 2011 to 2017, follows the life of homicide detective Nick Burkhardt (played by David Giuntoli) as he discovers his heritage as a “Grimm,” a supernatural hunter.
Turner’s character, Rosalee Calvert, is a Fuchsbau (a fox-like Wesen) and a spice shop owner who becomes an ally and love interest for Nick Burkhardt.
Her performance garnered critical acclaim, and she became a fan-favorite on the show.
Aside from “Grimm,” Turner has appeared in several other television series, including “Without a Trace,” “The Mentalist,” and “The Ugly Truth.”
Her versatility as an actress shines through as she effortlessly transitions between comedic and dramatic roles, showcasing her range and skill.
In addition to her acting career, Turner is also involved in philanthropic work.
She supports several charities and organizations, including the Make-A-Wish Foundation and the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank.
Her dedication to giving back to the community reflects her compassionate and caring nature.
Bree Turner’s talent, hard work, and dedication have earned her a well-deserved place in the entertainment industry.
Her ability to bring characters to life with depth and authenticity has made her a respected and sought-after actress.
Whether on the big screen or the small screen, Turner continues to captivate audiences with her performances.
As we look to the future, it is clear that Bree Turner’s career will only continue to flourish. With her undeniable talent and passion for acting.
she is sure to take on new and exciting projects, leaving a lasting impression on audiences worldwide.
Bree Turner Age, Hight, Net Worth, weighs
Age – Bree Turner was born on March 10, 1977, and assuming the current date is June 18, 2023, she would be 46 years old. she has long brown hair and brown eyes.
Hight – Bree’s hight is 5 fit 8 inch (1.73m).
Weighs – she weighs around 135 lbs (62kg).
Net Worth – Bree’s net worth has been estimated at over 3 million dollars.
Bree Turner’s Life and Career
Bree Turner, born on March 10, 1977, is an American actress best known for her role as Rosalee Calvert in the television series “Grimm.”
Here are some details about Bree Turner’s life and career.
- Early Life: Bree Nicole Turner was born in Palo Alto, California, United States. She grew up in the nearby town of Los Gatos. From a young age, she developed an interest in dance and trained in ballet, jazz, and modern dance.
- Education: Turner attended Monte Vista Christian School in Watsonville, California, where she was actively involved in theater productions. She later went on to study at King’s College London, where she pursued a degree in English literature.
- Acting Career: After completing her studies, Turner returned to the United States and pursued a career in acting. She made her on-screen debut in 1996 with a guest appearance on the television series “California Dreams.” She then appeared in various TV shows such as “Party of Five,” “Undressed,” and “Profiler.”
- Breakthrough Role: Bree Turner’s breakthrough role came in 2011 when she was cast as Rosalee Calvert in the supernatural drama series “Grimm.” Rosalee is a Fuchsbau (a fox-like creature) and a skilled apothecary. Turner’s portrayal of Rosalee received critical acclaim, and she became a beloved character among the show’s fans.
- Other Works: In addition to “Grimm,” Turner has appeared in several films, including “American Pie 2,” “The Ugly Truth,” and “Jekyll.” She has also made guest appearances on popular TV shows such as “Cold Case,” “Without a Trace,” and “The Mentalist.”
- Personal Life: Bree Turner is married to Justin Saliman, an orthopedic surgeon. They tied the knot in 2008 and have three children together.
- Humanitarian Work: Turner is actively involved in philanthropy and has supported various charitable organizations. She has worked with organizations like Step Up Women’s Network and the Art of Elysium, which focus on empowering women and providing art-based programs for hospitalized children, respectively.
Bree Turner has had a successful career in the entertainment industry, particularly known for her role in “Grimm.”
She continues to work on various projects while balancing her personal life and involvement in charitable causes.
Bree Turner Achievement
Bree Turner is an American actress known for her roles in film and television. While she has had a successful career, it is subjective to determine her best achievement as different people may have varying opinions. However, one notable accomplishment in Bree Turner’s career is her portrayal of Rosalee Calvert in the television series “Grimm.”
“Grimm” was a popular fantasy police procedural drama that aired from 2011 to 2017. Bree Turner’s character, Rosalee Calvert, was a Fuchsbau, a fox-like creature known as a Wesen in the show’s mythology.
Her performance as Rosalee garnered critical acclaim and gained her a dedicated fan base. Turner’s portrayal brought depth and warmth to the character, and she became a beloved part of the “Grimm” ensemble.
While this is just one notable achievement in Bree Turner’s career, she has appeared in other television shows and films, showcasing her versatility as an actress.
It’s important to note that individual opinions may differ, and there may be other achievements or performances by Bree Turner that some people may consider her best.
Acting Role of Bree Turner in Career
Bree Turner is an American actress and dancer. Here I can provide some details about her career up until then.
Bree Turner has appeared in various television shows and films throughout her career.
She gained recognition for her role as Rosalee Calvert in the television series “Grimm,” which aired from 2011 to 2017.
In this fantasy drama series, Turner portrayed a Fuchsbau, a fox-like creature known as a Wesen, who assists the protagonist in solving supernatural crimes.
Before “Grimm,” Bree Turner had notable roles in films such as “The Ugly Truth” (2009), starring Gerard Butler and Katherine Heigl, and “Just My Luck” (2006), featuring Lindsay Lohan.
She has also made guest appearances in popular TV shows like “Cold Case,” “Without a Trace,” and “The Mentalist.”
Aside from acting, Bree Turner is known for her dance background.
She trained in ballet, jazz, and tap dancing from a young age and even performed as a professional dancer before transitioning into acting.
Bree Turner Movies and T.V Shows
Bree Turner is an American actress known for her work in both movies and television shows.
Here are some of her notable projects
- The Wedding Planner (2001) – Turner played the role of Lana, one of the bridesmaids.
- Joe Dirt (2001) – She appeared as the character Brandy, Joe Dirt’s love interest.
- Sorority Boys (2002) – Turner portrayed Leah, one of the sorority girls.
- Just My Luck (2006) – She had a supporting role as Dana, a friend of the main character played by Lindsay Lohan.
- The Ugly Truth (2009) – Turner played Joy, the assistant and friend of Katherine Heigl’s character.
- Grimm (2011-2017) – This was Turner’s most prominent television role. She portrayed Rosalee Calvert, a Fuchsbau creature who works as a spice shop owner and becomes a key ally of the main character.
- Cold Case (2003-2010) – Turner had a recurring role as Tina Hodges in this crime drama series.
- Rules of Engagement (2007-2013) – She appeared in a recurring role as Heather, a friend of the main character.
- The Mentalist (2008-2015) – Turner had a guest role as Kim Fischer, an FBI agent.
- Chicago Med (2015-2020) – She portrayed Violet Turner, a nurse in this medical drama series.
These are just a few examples of Bree Turner’s work in movies and television.
She has also made guest appearances on various other shows, such as JAG, Without a Trace, and Castle.
Awards and Nominations
Bree Turner is an American actress known for her roles in film and television. While she has appeared in various projects, she hasn’t received significant award recognition or nominations throughout her career.
However, please note that award nominations and wins can change over time.
Bree turner has been nominated for DAVX (in a DAV premier movie) for her performance in the sports comedy “Bring it on Again”.
Bree Turner Hobbies
Bree Turner is an American actress known for her roles in television shows such as “Grimm” and “The Ugly Truth.” While specific information about Bree Turner’s hobbies might not be widely available, based on interviews and public appearances.
Here are some hobbies and interests that actors commonly engage in,
- Acting: As a professional actress, Bree Turner’s primary hobby would likely be her craft itself. Many actors have a deep passion for acting and dedicate their time to honing their skills and exploring different roles.
- Dancing: Bree Turner has a background in dance, specifically ballet, and has showcased her dancing abilities in various projects. It is possible that she continues to pursue dance as a hobby and a form of physical fitness.
- Fitness and Wellness: Many actors prioritize their physical fitness and overall wellness to maintain their energy levels and prepare for physically demanding roles. Bree Turner might engage in activities like yoga, pilates, or other forms of exercise to stay fit and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Traveling: Like many individuals, actors often enjoy traveling and exploring different cultures and destinations. Bree Turner might have an interest in traveling and could spend her free time exploring new places and experiencing diverse environments.
- Reading and Literature: Actors frequently have an appreciation for storytelling, which extends beyond acting. Bree Turner might enjoy reading books, exploring different genres, and expanding her knowledge through literature.
What is the role Bree turner in T.V series?
Bree Turner is an American actress known for her role in the TV series “Grimm.” In “Grimm,” Bree Turner portrayed the character Rosalee Calvert, a Fuchsbau (a fox-like Wesen) who is also a skilled apothecary and spice shop owner. Rosalee becomes an essential ally to the main character, Nick Burkhardt, as they work together to investigate and battle supernatural creatures in a world where fairy tales are real. Bree Turner’s portrayal of Rosalee earned her recognition and popularity among fans of the show.
What is role of Bree turner in Movies?
Bree Turner is an American actress who has appeared in various movies and television shows. While she has had a diverse acting career, her notable roles in movies typically fall into the genres of comedy, romance, and fantasy. Here are some of her prominent movie roles:
- “The Wedding Planner” (2001): In this romantic comedy, Bree Turner played the character of Lacey, one of the bridesmaids and friends of the lead character, Mary, portrayed by Jennifer Lopez.
- “Bring It On Again” (2004): Turner starred as Tina Hammersmith, one of the cheerleaders, in this cheerleading comedy sequel. The film follows a group of college cheerleaders as they compete for a national championship.
- “Sorority Boys” (2002): In this comedy film, Bree Turner portrayed Leah, a member of the sorority. The story revolves around three fraternity brothers who dress up as women to infiltrate a sorority house.
- “Just My Luck” (2006): Turner appeared as Dana in this romantic comedy, which stars Lindsay Lohan and Chris Pine. The film revolves around a woman who has incredibly good luck and a man who has the opposite.
- “Jekyll” (2007): Bree Turner played the character of Miranda in this modern-day adaptation of Robert Louis Stevenson’s classic story, “Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.” The film explores the dual nature of a man and the consequences of his actions.
Bree Turner has also made appearances in various television shows, including her notable role as Rosalee Calvert in the supernatural drama series “Grimm” (2011-2017).